1) Place anchor over the top, close and lock tray table.
2) Push stabilizer bar against tray table surface.
3) Adjust Airhook to desired support angle, tighten lower knob.
4) Slide electronics device onto Airhook perch. Pull device anchor over top of device.
5) Push rear tension button and pull bungee downward to tighten onto device.
7) Adjust device perch to desired viewing angle, tighten upper knob.
8) Place your beverage in the cup holder or loosen lower knob and push cup holder into Convertible Mode.
Use The Crossbar with your Airhook, fits between a vehicle's headrest bars and also between your luggage handlebars!
1) Insert Crossbar between the bars of your vehicle’s headrest..
2) Pull lever back to release spring tension.
3) When movement is no longer possible, push lever to lock into place.
4) Insert The Airhook’s tray table anchor into the back opening.
5) Place The Airhook’s stabilizer bar on The Crossbar’s front ledge or directly on your seat.
What electronic devices are supported?
The Airhook will support all phones and tablets up to 9.5 inches tall (when horizontally) that are 1.5 pounds or less. Using the support bungee and toggle you can adjust to your preferred device. The current max device width is just under one inch (20mm). The cases that we found to be too large were the childproof, thick silicone cases, or those with additional carrying compartments on their backside. In those scenarios, the case may have to be removed once in-flight for best use.
What size beverages can fit?
All airline beverages and cans/bottles (using the integrate support arm) can support beverages up to 16 ounces.
Can I use The Airhook during takeoff and landing?
No. Not only is it not safe, it is non-compliant with Stowage Federal Regulations (which is why the tray table must be closed too).
Is The Airhook FAA compliant?
Yes, according to the rules in the current Code of Federal Regulations. Please note, it is very important [and the law] to always comply with airline crew member instructions.
When ordering on TheAirhook.com, you are the importer of record and are responsible for any VAT, tariff, duty, taxes, handling fees, customs clearance charge, etc. required by your country for importing consumer goods. We have no control over these charges, nor can we accurately predict the charge amount.
Customs policies and regulations vary in different countries, so we encourage you to contact your local customs office for more information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates.
All pre-orders will ship in April. We'll continue to update everyone via email and our social media channels with exact dates.
Once inventory arrives, standard Orders are shipped via USPS, unless a different delivery method is selected or requested. Delivery takes approximately 3-6 business. International orders are shipped via DHL or FedEx International services, depending on the shipping address. All expedited services deliver in the committed time for the respective service selected and are generally shipped by the next business day (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM PT on Monday – Friday).
Pre-Orders Now OPEN!
The Airhook 2.0 is in production and will not be ready to ship until late April. Pre-orders will be filled in the order they come in or we're happy to let you know when inventory arrives. Thanks so much for flying by!